top of page
RV and motorhome insurance from Jean Martin Insurance

   RV/Motorhome Insurance


Motor Home Insurance presents a unique situation because it’s a motor vehicle, so it’ll need all the insurance you’d get for a car.  A motor home could also be where you live, whether on a permanent basis while wandering the open roads, or just for a short time while you’re going to the big game or visiting a major landmark you’ve always wanted to visit.


Jean Martin Insurance’s staff can recommend more than just the basic protection plans that are offered by some Motor Home Insurance policies. We're happy to provide the resources of our experience in the insurance industry in finding the right coverage for your particular recreational vehicle insurance needs.


Keep in mind that RV insurance covers several kinds of vehicles, such as motor homes—including Classes A, B, and C; motor coaches; and camper vans, as well as travel trailers, including campers, pop-ups, fifth wheels, and toy haulers. So if you’re searching for Motor Home Insurance, Travel Trailers Insurance, Camper Insurance, Camper Van Insurance, then an RV insurance policy is what you need. Jean Martin Insurance ’s agency is built with dedicated specialists trained to provide exceptional service with premium programs.


Jean Martin Insurance’s specialized insurance policies for Recreational Vehicles can provide the kind of coverage to give you real peace of mind.

  • Collision

  • Property damage

  • Theft

  • Vandalism

  • Uninsured or under insured drivers

  • Roadside assistance

  • Towing and labor

  • Vacation liability

So focus on your adventure, and leave the insurance to Jean Martin Insurance!

Jean Martin Insurance
bottom of page